Author Topic: I need help!  (Read 4684 times)

simpletask1

• Junior Spanko
  • Cool looks. Hot bottoms.
Re: I need help!
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2008, 02:00:16 AM »
Has anyone ever heard of Basswood?   Its a hardwood, but very light in both weight and color.  But once you use it on a naughty bottom, there will be plenty of color.....hehehe

It is strong like pine, but light like Balsa.  I got mine from a high end art supply store in my town, cut it to the desired shape, sanded one side down real smooth and left the other unsanded for variety of application, and viola!, one fine quality tail warmer!  It is my favorite implement of all that I have ever seen or used.  You can stain it, but I chose to leave mine bare, like the bottoms it will be used on.  Bare says it all.....

One more thing...with its light weight, when you swing it, it feels almost as if nothing is in your hand.  As a result, you can easily deliver light tingles  :)  to the offending target or a nice sting,  :) :(  or even a burn,   :(  :( to "my bottom's on fire and I have to put it out!   :cry:  "  Its all in the wrist action and how you use it.  It can deliver such a wide variety of sensations that I think every top should have one of these in their tool box.  8O
When you get ready to stir the pot, be sure your spoon has a long handle.  That way you'll be sure to have a lot more fun!

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2008, 02:39:10 AM »
An impressive assortment of paddles:roll:   :thinking:I think that basswood, like cedar splits pretty easily ...... and some of the brats have pretty tough bottoms :whistle:

simpletask1

• Junior Spanko
  • Cool looks. Hot bottoms.
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2008, 02:43:37 AM »
An impressive assortment of paddles:roll:   :thinking:I think that basswood, like cedar splits pretty easily ...... and some of the brats have pretty tough bottoms :whistle:

I've never had one split on me, but then I'm the only one I know who has ever made a paddle out of Basswood.
When you get ready to stir the pot, be sure your spoon has a long handle.  That way you'll be sure to have a lot more fun!