Author Topic: Other punishments (hope this isn't off-topic)  (Read 6654 times)

bug

• Junior Spanko
Other punishments (hope this isn't off-topic)
« on: May 19, 2008, 01:25:57 PM »
NOT FOR TOPPY USE!

Am just pondering . . . obviously, spanking is all of our number one favourite (or not) things . . .

But what other sanctions do your tops invoke?

I'm thinking of things like lines, essays to write, grounding, no TV, missing treats, (remembering getting sent home once in the middle of a very fancy dinner at a nice restaurant and wincing) . . . but also the other things.  Like, for instance, swearing is one of my big no-no's, and the one time my mouth was soaped I vomited a LOT  :yuk:, so now I have a peg put on my tongue (same for lying) :crysoon:.  And I bite my nails and pick the skin round them, which is banned, so I had to knit myself a pair of thick woollen slightly-too-small mittens with no thumbs in them, and I have to wear them when I'm caught (they make it impossible to bite, and are too small to have wriggle-room for picking.)

See, for me, that's all part of the spanking thing, it's all about being controlled and parented.  and I'll put up with those things, but much more than that wouldn't be a spanking-ageplay thing. I'm guessing it's about where we put the line - so I'll accept a peg as a punishment for swearing, but if someone tried gagging me, or putting pegs anywhere else, they'd wouldn't survive long.  And little woolly mittens to stop me biting or picking my fingers, that's ok, but again, if anyone tried to restrain me, they would be thrown out of a plate glass window. 

Just pondering . . . and wasting some time . . . .
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 06:01:19 PM by bug »

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
Re: Other punishments (hope this isn't off-topic)
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 07:48:29 AM »
I think, anything that makes one feel uncomfortable, can be used as a punishment. The keywords are consent and submission. While we may accept certain evil creativity from a top to make us feel uncomfortable, that's just because we have given them the power to do so. If anyone else would try discipline or punish me, and claim "I deserve it"... he would be having his meals through a straw for a while  :whistle:

So yeah, I think I know what you mean  :laughter:  However, the only "other punishment" I've ever been submitted to was writing an essay. Hated it...  :hmm:
May the tawse be with you.

bug

• Junior Spanko
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 10:56:02 AM »
Well, that's it then.  I'm packing my bags and moving in with you!  You seem really bratty, and yet you manage to not get banned from the TV or lines to write?  I'm coming for some lessons . . .

But I absolutely agree on other people trying to top you . . . anyone who does that without my consent would soon learn exactly what their mistake was.  I'm only sweet to my Daddy (don't ask her to verify that!), and an absolute b***h to anyone else who might assume it's their right to try and take me on unless I've let them know they can.  I don't mean, like, formally in writing, but at least given them some indication.

Though, actually, thinking about it, I might tell my Daddy it would be best for her if, every time she wanted to smack me or spank me or even speak firmly to me, she had to get my written consent . . .  :whistle:

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 08:57:44 PM »
Sorry for not being able to get back to this sooner, I've been kind of busy. Okay, really busy, but anyways....  :stretcher:

Well, that's it then.  I'm packing my bags and moving in with you!  You seem really bratty, and yet you manage to not get banned from the TV or lines to write?  I'm coming for some lessons . . .

Well.... being bratty is one thing, getting away with it, another. In fact, in my personal life, I'm currently considering of switching sides. :roll: But by all means, welcome! :D

Though, actually, thinking about it, I might tell my Daddy it would be best for her if, every time she wanted to smack me or spank me or even speak firmly to me, she had to get my written consent . . .  :whistle:

Hmmm...  :thinking: oh well.. it was nice to meet you.  :verysad:  What kind of flowers would you like on your grave?  :shysmile:

bug

• Junior Spanko
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2008, 08:04:59 PM »
Hm.  Did I say moving in with you?  I meant moving further away . . . former brats make the meanest of tops!  They know what makes us tick.  Traitors, the lot of 'em!   8)  Though, I guess it increases the top pool . . .

Still . . . *unpacking suitcases*

As for my funeral . . . do you honestly think there would be enough pieces of me left to bury??   :hiding:  Actually I mentioned it.  She just pulled one of those faces that make me suddenly decide it would be an idea to go and . . you know . . . do something useful . . . elsewhere . . . for quite a long time  . . . quietly . . .

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2008, 10:04:22 PM »

-----------------------

..................... She just pulled one of those faces that make me suddenly decide it would be an idea to go and . . you know . . . do something useful . . . elsewhere . . . for quite a long time  . . . quietly . . .

:unsure: You mean you might actually BEHAVE??  8O

bug

• Junior Spanko
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2008, 01:57:35 AM »
I am so misunderstood!   :sadangel: 

I always, always, but always, behave.

It's just that I sometimes behave . . . uh . . .badly. But it's still behaving . . . and that's all you toppy lot ever tell us to do:  "will you behave?"  "behave yourself"  "behave!".   You never specify.  It's your own silly faults. 

Bless you.  You'll learn.  One of these days.

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2008, 02:37:54 AM »
 :thinking: Guess the question is whether this young lady is gonna be on her good behavior or need more spanking  :unsure:  :whistle:

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2008, 08:17:38 AM »

It's just that I sometimes behave . . . uh . . .badly. But it's still behaving . . . and that's all you toppy lot ever tell us to do:  "will you behave?"  "behave yourself"  "behave!".   You never specify.  It's your own silly faults. 

That's a really good point. :giggle:  I need to remember it, when I really want to get in trouble  :laughter:

bug

• Junior Spanko
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2008, 05:10:32 PM »
:thinking: Guess the question is whether this young lady is gonna be on her good behavior or need more spanking  :unsure:  :whistle:

:harp:  who what me??  me?????  Oh, I'm just as good as good can be!

bug

• Junior Spanko
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2008, 05:14:39 PM »

That's a really good point. :giggle:  I need to remember it, when I really want to get in trouble  :laughter:

I would save it for a very special occasion, if I were you . . . I think you might only get the chance to use it once . . .  :shutup:

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2008, 08:05:36 PM »
Too true :roll: But it's SO gonna be worth it :giggle:

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2008, 04:34:06 PM »
Yeah???......  :unsure: ....... be sure to give us a report on your fate  :roll: :roll: :whistle:

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2008, 08:06:45 PM »
How, if I can't sit?? :?

bug

• Junior Spanko
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2008, 08:37:39 PM »
 :gossip:  psssst, Paddy . . .  My Daddy never cares if you can sit or not - she says reports and lines and apologies are just as acceptable if you've had to do them standing at the kitchen worktop.  I don't think that argument's gonna work . . .