Author Topic: Definition please...  (Read 1874 times)

simpletask1

• Junior Spanko
  • Cool looks. Hot bottoms.
Definition please...
« on: July 19, 2008, 02:43:20 AM »
I'm the new kid on the block lately, at least new to this board, but not new to spanking,as I have been a wired spanko almost all my life.  I may go, "Oh yeah, I knew that!" when someone tells me the answer, but here goes anyway.....

What does TTWD mean?  I've tried and can't seem to figure it out, tho I'm sure its obvious.  Like everything else in life, its easy when you know the answers!   :D
When you get ready to stir the pot, be sure your spoon has a long handle.  That way you'll be sure to have a lot more fun!

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
Re: Definition please...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 08:31:24 PM »
Sorry for taking so long to get back to this, I've been away. Just taken a few quick peeks every now and then  :)

TTWD = This Thing We Do

Spanking, as a word, isn't descriptive enough because TTWD is a lot more than a mere spanking. It's discipline, power exchange, with or without corner time, lectures, rules, other punishments than spanking, and so on. And if it's just "spanking" then there's punishment spankings, sensual spankings, maintenance spanking, etc. Am I confusing you yet?  :D

So, someone (I really don't remember who) started to to call what we do, 'This Thing We Do' as a common acronym for everything included  :yes:
May the tawse be with you.